Donate by credit card or Paypal
one time or recurring monthly
The World Animal Awareness Society & WA2S Films can only operate by the generosity of Families & Individuals, Private & Public Foundations, and Public & Private Corporations by providing financial support through; Donations, Grants, and Sponsorships.
If you are donating for a specific project, please be sure to comment in the message, ie: American Strays Project, Gulf Expedition, VEDRT, etc...
The World Animal Awareness Society Earns Best in America Seal of Excellence From Animal Charities of America & CFC
June, 2017 - The America's Best Charities Seal of Excellence is awarded to charitable organizations that meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness. Applicant charities must provide evidence of their program activities and demonstrate the benefit of their services. They must submit for review their most recent IRS tax returns with all schedules. Charities with annual revenues above $250,000 must also submit audited financial statements produced by an independent certified public accountant, including an auditor’s opinion letter stating the charity meets the generally accepted accounting standards in the United States.
World Animal Awareness Society "Donor Bill of Rights"
PHILANTHROPY is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The World Animal Awareness Society is an award-winning tax exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity as determined by the IRS, incorporated in the State of Michigan. Contributions to the the Society are tax deductible under section 170 of the Code. EIN: 27-1918794. The World Animal Awareness Society moved our entire operation to the Austin area and we also now have a Texas Corporate Tax ID: 32069619198. The World Animal Awareness Society is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.
You may also donate with a check or M/O: send to: World Animal Awareness Society, 13909 Arbor Hill Cv. Manor, TX 78653
The World Animal Awareness Society & WA2S Films is very proud of the award-winning tradition we have established in our 10th year of operation as a US non profit. In 2012 through 2017 the WA2S earned "Top Rated" non profit status from GreatNonprofits.org. Local Independent Charities of America has again recognized the WA2S as a "Best In America" charity for 2015 through 2019. The WA2S was initially classified 'Best In America" in 2013. The WA2S is also classified as being a 2018 "Platinum Level Participant" of the GuideStar Exchange, which rewards transparency, efficacy, and financial responsibility.